I was forced to watched Eagle Eye

This afternoon, I and Marielle went to Waltermart, the coolest place in Plaridel Bulacan haha. Our purpose was to buy keyboards for her small business. We have decided to watch a movie. We were torn between Maxpayne and Eagle Eye. I personally preferred Maxpayne. But, she wanted Eagle Eye. What can I do? I was left with no choice but to watch Eagle Eye instead because she would surely storm off if we watch against her will. I do not want to be with Incredible Hulk hehe.
I was surprised, movie tickets were sold for 95 pesos($1.90) compared at the metro that would usually cost more than 120 pesos ($2.5). There we went in the moviehouse though I was hesitant for I do not like it. The movie went on. It was not bad though. I was even amazed of the flow of the story. It revolved on cyber technology that seem to control people and their fate. It was really good that I admire Marielle for her good taste hehe.

photo from Flckr

0 comments: