Muddy Saturday


It was rainy today. I was shocked when my grandmother asked us to transfer the muddy soil at the garden using a pail. We had a difficult time shoveling the soil because it was so damp but rigid. It took us strenuous effort to scoop off the soil using the shovel. We even had to use our feet to dig the soil until it rained harder. We decided to stop and continue it the next time the weather turn better. And then i took a rest for a few minutes. My body starts to itch, so I took a shower and after that I decided to buy cake before I visit Marielle. I bought mocha cake because I know Marielle will not like any other flavor rather than mocha. Today is our monthsary so I will surprise her with a box of mocha cake. When I arrived at their computer shop, she was doing something. She was surprised when i gave her the box of mocha cake and she gave me a kiss. That was sweet, sweeter than the box of mocha cake a gave her.

photo from cake

0 comments: